Welcome One And All

See the world through the eyes of one who is usually a little off center, and always anxious to hear your opinions. My purpose is not to entertain you, though I hope you are entertained, it is not to make you change your views so they align with mine, again, that would be nice sometimes, but to show you that you DO NOT have to think the way you have been told to all of your lives. Everyone has opinions and views, and they do not always conform to some unwritten standard. Your opinions are as important as anyone's. It is important to "Look Behind The Curtain", it is necessary to ask the question "Why", and it is best for all of us if you learn to think for yourselves. So agree with me if you choose to, or disagree. But THINK about what is happening in our world. and use the comments to give me your opinions, good, bad or indifferent. I want to hear from you, or for you to tell me about your BLOG, or to suggest one you think I should see. Send me your stories, concerns and questions. You can email me directly if you have more than the comments will allow at: oldhippieblogger@yahoo.com.
From politics, education, social attitudes and society, to the world of the paranormal, book recomendations and other interesting BLOGS, let me know. So, welcome one and all.

Popular Posts

Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Administration ~ Secretary of the Treasury

Big announcement today! As I told you a few days ago, I have been considering people to take the position of Secretary of the Treasury, and I want to let all of you know who it will be. The things that I pondered were simple. First was the ability to keep our money safe. Next was the money itself. I don't know about all of you, but I find our money a bit boring, I mean, come on, look at the cool money other countries have. All we have are pictures of some dead presidents with a really dull color scheme. Let's put a little spark into our cash. Maybe, if it looked cool, some of you would ACTUALLY save some of it instead of buying everything the marketing types parade out in front of you. So I have chosen a person that know a thing or two about making money, but also knows a lot about style! I give you my choice for Secretary of the Treasury, Oprah Winfrey! From "Weather Girl" on a Southern TV station, to owning her own network, you have to admin this woman knows how to make money. And she has style! Say goodbye to boring money.

No comments: